About Dr. Weissbluth's Latest Publication for Parents
Dr. Marc Weissbluth, a distinguished pediatrician, founder of the Northwestern Children's Practice, author, and father of four offers his groundbreaking program to ensure the best sleep for your twins. In Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Twins, he builds on more than 30 years of research and pediatric experience to explain his step-by-step regime for instituting beneficial sleep habits. This valuable sourcebook contains brand new research that:
- Pinpoints the way daytime sleep differs from night sleep and why both are important to your child
- Helps you cope with and stop the crybaby syndrome, nightmares, bedwetting, and more
- Analyzes ways to get your twins to fall asleep according to his internal clock—naturally
- Reveals the common mistakes parents make to get their twins to sleep—including the inclination to rock and feed
- Explores the different sleep cycle needs for different temperaments—from quiet babies to hyperactive toddlers
- Emphasizes the significance of a nap schedule
Rest is vital to the healthy growth and development of your twins. Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Twins outlines proven strategies that ensure good, healthy sleep for every age.
As a mother of twins, I've experienced firsthand that proper sleep is a key component of a harmonious family. Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Twins is an outstanding resource for sleep-deprived parents of multiples, backed up by Dr. Weissbluth's decades of sleep research and experience helping countless families' babies sleep."
– Shelly Vaziri Flais, MD, FAAP, author of the American Academy of Pediatrics' Raising Twins: From Pregnancy to Preschool
The Weissbluth Method Infant Nap App for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad